COLLAGEN EDITION Strawberry’n’Blackcurrant, 120g
- 100% natural.
- supports your beauty, muscles and joints.
- Contains no added sugars or additives.
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body.
- Hydrolyzed collagen peptides are easily absorbed by the body.
- Hydrolysed marine collagen is separated from fish skin and it passes easily through the intestinal wall and quickly reaches the tissues.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen in the skin, bones, cartilage, gums, teeth and blood vessels.
- The combination of strawberry and blackcurrant makes the mix taste fresh and delicious.
- 1 tbls contains about 6000 mg of pure collagen.
COLLAGEN EDITION Strawberry’n’Blackcurrant is suitable for:
- To support the body's natural collagen formation process
- From the age of 25, collagen production decrease cases
- Supporting the skin’s natural beauty
- Supports muscles and joints
|The daily dose contains||100 g||Daily value|
|Vitamin E||2,5 mg||21%|
|Vitamin K||28,1 μg||37%|
|Pantothenic acid||1,0 mg||16%|
|Vitamin B6||0,3 mg||19%|
|Folic acid||74 μg||37%|
|Vitamin C||313 mg||391%|
|The potassium||613,5 mg||31%|
MARINE COLLAGEN Strawberry’n’Blackcurrant, is great source of collagen. This blend supports your body’s natural collagen formation process, containing vitamin C in addition to hydrolyzed marine collagen.
Collagen is an important protein in our body, mainly found in the skin, bones and tendons. With aging, body’s collagen production begins to decrease, which can lead to joint problems as well as a decrease in skin elasticity (e.g. loose skin and wrinkles). In addition, smoking, excessive sunbathing and unhealthy lifestyle also inhibit collagen production. Hydrolysed marine collagen is separated from the skin of the fish and it easily passes through the intestinal wall and quickly reaches the tissues.
Freeze-dried blackcurrants, strawberries, lemon and camu-camu are good sources of vitamin C. Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen in the skin, bones, cartilage, gums, teeth and blood vessels. In addition, vitamin C is important for the normal functioning of the immune system.
Hydrolysed marine collagen is a powder of microgranules produced only from selected fish skin. Scientific studies have shown that the elements in fish are smaller, which helps them to digest them better and be absorbed by the body. Fish collagen consists mainly of type I collagen, , which does not mean that it is in any way inferior to bovine collagen, which consists of both type I and type III collagen. Type I collagen is found almost everywhere in the body except in cartilage. It is this type of collagen that makes up 70% of our skin and is the most abundant collagen in the body. Type I collagen promotes a number of positive processes in the body, from reducing wrinkles and cellulite to increasing skin hydration and strength.
Hydrolysed marine collagen (60%), freeze-dried strawberry powder (20%), freeze-dried blackcurrant powder (12%), freeze-dried lemon puree powder, freeze-dried Camu-Camu powder.
The product does not contain:
Contains no added sugars or additives.
Directions for use:
Add superfood mixture to a smoothie, yogurt, water, porridge, desserts, etc.
One serving is 1 tbsp. A suitable daily amount is 1 tbsp. Each 120 g package contains about 15 servings, the actual number of servings depending on the size of the servings used. So, you get about 10 portions/daily doses.
The food supplement is not intended to replace a varied diet! It is important to eat a varied and balanced diet and lead a healthy lifestyle! The recommended daily intake must not be exceeded! Keep out of the reach of children!
Store at room temperature, keep away from direct sunlight if possible. After each use seal it carefully.
Manufacturer: Be More Superfoods OÜ
Weight: 0.12 kg
Dimensions: 14 x 2 x 21 cm